Alicia just had her 1st dance class last night (she missed the first 2 classes since we were in Italy - so she's joining the group late). I was a bit nervous when all the other 4 & 5 year old girls were stretching with the teacher - and Alicia was sitting cross legged just twirling her pony tail with all her might. But things improved as the lesson when on...or so I thought. Then it came time to skip from one end of the room to the other with your arms floating out to the side 'gracefully' - and when it was Alicia's turn she loudly proclaimed "Miss Kristy - I'm not a very good skipper!". Thankfully she finally decided to give it a try, and afterwards she finished it off with the "flapping arm excited move" that Alicia has patented. In the mean time - Nick and I were out in the hallway (spying on Alicia once in a while through a window in the door) playing cars and having the reoccurring conversation of "Nick - do you need to go potty?", and Nick would always say "No - I no want to". Good news is that he stayed dry in his big boy underwear (or panties as Alicia calls them) ALL DAY yesterday!
Overall - it was a successful day! =)
All of me
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment