Sunday, March 2, 2008

After much inspiration from my girlfriends' blog websites...I've decided to get up to speed with the times and start our own family page! I hope this helps bridge the gaps between communications with family and friends, and brings many smiles to your day!


Alicia and Nick are playing "little baby" right now, and I can tell you she takes on the "mom" role pretty well! Nick loves being the "little baby" as he usually gets his way!


I can't believe it's finally March...only 29 more days until Italy (and my 33rd b-day). Jason and I are still trying to make specific plans...but we're getting there. We're getting so excited! =)
Here's what our new house looks like (as of mid-Feb.). They're sheetrocking right now, and may transition into doing the ceiling and wood floors next week?? It'll really start coming together soon now...We're hoping to close sometime in May - but we don't have a closing date yet. We'll keep you posted on the progress!

0 comments: