What a fun weekend! We got to spend time with our friends - and do a few house hold chores along the way as well! =)
Nick has figured out his new favorite sentence: "No! I no want to!!!", and Alicia so kindly and calmly tells him "Nick, God wants us to do right - so no saying "no" to sister". I cannot believe how sweet she is to him!
This weekend I got to take a nap with Alicia on my right side, and Nick on my left. I just laid there listening to them breath heavily - and I counted my blessings. I couldn't have ever dreamed that we would have such an amazing family! Nick and Alicia are starting to get into either sleeping with eachother during nap time - or just simply trading beds for that time. It was fun to listen to Alicia sing her heart out when she was suppose to be napping in Nick's bed (since that's where the monitor is and we usually can only hear Nick). God is good...

0 comments:
Post a Comment