So our family has reached a new level this past week. Most days the kids wake up early and I snuggle them up in bed w/ Jason while he continues to sleep. They are always so hungry - so I usually bring them up juice and cereal (or waffles) for them to eat so they don't have to wait an hour for Erin to get there. Well...the kids woke up a little later one day last week so Jason took Nick downstairs for breakfast and yelled up the stairs for Alicia to come down. She quickly yelled back "MOMMY SAID I CAN HAVE BREAKFAST IN BED!!!" (which I had). What a princess...what am I teaching her? She wouldn't come down...just kept yelling back and forth about her princess demands for the day...
Now, as for Nick - he's mastered wrapping me around his finger... I ran an errand this weekend and when I got home he was whimpering and met me at the door with "Mom-mom, I MISSSSS you". He's never told me that before - so of course I rewarded him with a ton of attention and hugs.
Do our kids know how to play us, or what?
All of me
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment