Saturday, June 28, 2008

Parade Day!

I was awaken this morning by a very excited little girl at 7:10 a.m. - saying "Mom! I have my dress picked out, and Barbie's dress picked out too...is it time for the parade yet?" It was as if it were Christmas morning! So, we packed up the family and headed to a parade with all of our friends. We had such a fun time - and ended up with way too much candy!












After the parade, we went to a friend's home to grill out, which is the scene of the crime - where Alicia had her 1st real "car date" with Frankie. Hhhmm...I'm not too sure what to think about this, since the two of them were giggling and smiling the whole time. A little too comfortable if you ask me...but it was so cute! We had a very fun day...

0 comments: