So I was playing "baseball" with the kids last night, and had to share the follow two stories:
Nick - I accidentally pitched a very bad throw and the ball hit him in the knuckles. His face instantly turned to a pout and he dropped the plastic bat to the ground. He then looked at his hands, kissed them both several times, and then picked up the bat…ready to hit another ball. Funny how kisses make everything feel better – I was just surprised that his kisses were as “magical” as his moms!
Alicia – So our skinny little daughter wants a turn, and she picks up the bat, and waggles…several times…her little buns wiggling around with a VERY serious look on her face – just ready to hit that ball. Such a girl…where did she learn that from? I wish you could see this in person! =)
All of me
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment