As the end of July draws near, I thought I'd share a few mid-summer updates:
Nick and Alicia are still the best of friends... they are always playing together, and they hold hands in the car a lot. We hear a lot of complaining when Nick won't hold Alicia's hand - or vise versa. The other day Alicia said "I'm the princess, and Nick is my prince...I can't wait to have another prince or princess to play with!". She is our sweetheart...
Well, here is what the next "prince" or "princess" looks like right now. We hope to find out the gender on Aug 21st - so we'll see what we find out that day!

As I was getting ready for church yesterday, Alicia and I always ask each other "how do I look"...so I kept up the tradition and after I told her how lovely she looked - I asked the same. She said "pretty good". I then did a 180 degree turn and asked again...her response this time was priceless, she said "you look backwards Mom!". The innocence...
We want to send a big CONGRATULATIONS to Uncle Nathan and Aunt Rachel on their NEW HOME!! We are so excited for you, and we're sending hugs your way!
