So, Alicia has become the master of rhyming...and now every conversation is filled with rhyme. My favorite is when she prays at night - first about the good fun things she wants to think about (dream) - and then I'll quote her: "and help me never, sever, dever, lever, kever, lever, sever, dever, sever, dever, mever, (I interject - "Alicia, that's enough rhyming") ok mom, just a few more, never, sever, dever, cever, NEVER (very loudly) think about anything scary God....NEVER! Thank you for our family. We love you God, In Jesus' name, Amen!".
This occurs every night...I really should get that on video! How she loves to rhyme!
Tonight we have her preschool open house...and then she starts preschool next week. I can't believe how fast time has gone by, and I know it will continue to fly the more busy we get as a family. We're going camping this weekend w/ 2 other couple friends of ours who both also have kids that are the same age as ours. Brr! It's going to be cold and crazy - but I'm sure we'll have great pictures to share!
All of me
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment