After I got ready for work this morning, I went to walk out of our bedroom and found Nick curled up into a ball with his blanket and Tigger - sleeping...right outside our door (which was fully open). This is the 1st time he's got out of bed in the morning by himself - and I wonder if he was just too chicken to come and wake up Jason so he just fell back asleep while I was getting ready?? Hhmm...what I'd give to have a glimpse into his head at that moment. I woke up Jason and showed him this precious sight. He then scooped up Nick and the two of them cuddled in our bed and were both snoring 2 seconds later. Boys...
Speaking of boys - we have another "Prince" on the way, so for the first time in my life, I'll be out numbered by boys. We're so happy to be expecting a healthy baby, and feel God's blessings being poured out upon us...
All of me
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment