We had a great weekend in Duluth as a family! Alicia and Nick loved the train ride, throwing rocks in Lake Superior, seeing their Aunty Cindi and her apartment and college campus, seeing Gooseberry Falls, running around, and staying in their first hotel room. A very busy but fun filled family weekend!
I can't believe that Nick's 3rd birthday is in just 9 days...time is going by so fast... He's such a fun little guy, and I still love his humor and never ending energy! He's always up for helping me work on my scrap books or making cards (or b-day invites), and he loves to steal sips of my lattes! Alicia, on the other hand, won't even touch my coffee - but she'll do card making for hours! It's fun to see the kids getting to the age where we can bond with them through activities and doing things that we have in common.
Alicia is doing great at preschool...loves her time there and is making friends there. She's also super excited about Cubbies (AWANA) which we have tonight. She's quick to learn her Bible verses, and loves her teachers there. I can't believe how "busy" her schedule is getting!
Both kids are eagerly awaiting the arrival of their little brother, and choose crazy names each night that we should consider. Alicia's list last night consisted of: Tyler, Choo-Choo, Lighting McQueen, etc. Nick of course was right on board with Lighting McQueen...what am I to do? =)
All of me
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment