We had Alicia's preschool conference yesterday, and it was so fun to hear the "progress report" on Alicia! She's making good acquaintance friends, plays in parallel w/ the other kids most of the time, obeys & listens to the teachers, and is one of the few kids who can count objects up to 20 and cut out shapes without going out of the lines. The only feedback that we received that was "interesting" was how precise and exact she is during Craft / Project time. The teacher said that she's the kid who takes the longest to do the craft, and that when she's done it looks almost perfect. Hhmm...reminds me of myself when I was young and I would litterally rip up my entire homework page if I messed up just one thing and then start over from scratch. This does come in handy when she's helping me make cards (like her b-day invitations and thank you's) and you can't tell the part that I did vs. the parts that she did. Hhmm...it is working against us in the clothing department - and she's now down to 3 pairs of pants that fit her "just right". The other pants have 1 super small "flaw" somewhere...always to do with the fit (not pattern, color, etc.). Something we're working on...
Here's a picture from a few weeks ago of Jason's mom showing the kids a spider in the shovel who lived in their sandbox...good thing she was there to save us! =)

0 comments:
Post a Comment