Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Santa Visit



So I've become the world's worst Blogger...and have a hard time keeping up with updates! This was Alicia and Nick's visit with Santa this year...our friends had a wonderful Christmas party (including crafts which Alicia ate up) and of course, Santa! Alicia had a great idea to put carrots outside their front door so the reindeer could have a snack when Santa came - and what do you know? The reindeer ate the carrots and even left hoof prints! This had to be repeated again on Christmas Eve - and thank goodness the reindeer ate their carrots again.
Christmas was wonderful this year...pretty laid back and relaxing. I think the kids are still digging into their gifts and we find something new to play with every day. We were able to help them focus on the reason for the season - and I'll conclude this posting with Nick's version of "We Wish You a Merry Christmas":

We wish you a Merry Christmas
We wish you a Merry Christmas
We wish you a Merry Christmas
And a Happy Birthday!

0 comments: