Well...still no baby. My 9 wk ultrasound showed a due date of Jan 3rd, and my 20 wk ultrasound showed a due date of Dec 29th...yep! That was YESTERDAY! So, I'm sitting here at work (blogging of course) just counting the days / hours / minutes... I have a tentative inducement date set for Jan 8th, so we'll see what happens before then. I have an apt. this afternoon - in this blizzard - so we'll see what the doctor says today. I'm always over due - so I'm just eating up my last few days with just Alicia and Nick. To 'celebrate' my due date yesterday, Alicia and I spent 1 1/2 hours at Archivers working on getting HER scrap book ready for when Ryan comes. So far her favorite Christmas gifts are a scrap booking kit from the Berg's, and the adhesive tape from me! So funny! I hope we will continue to enjoy this together for a very very long time...
Nick stayed home w/ Jason last night and they played Baseball and Golf in the basement! I think tonight they might be slotted for football and soccer? =)
All of me
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment