Friday, February 20, 2009

Six Weeks

Well, Ryan is now 6 wks old, and wearing 3-6 month clothes...what a chubber! This past week he's made a noticeable change from being a "new born" to a "baby". His coordination has greatly improved - he's started babbling - he's rolled from his stomach to his back quite a few times - and I'm finding myself holding him more freely now that his neck is stronger. We met some friends last weekend and took the kids bowling for the first time. They had a blast, and can't wait to go again. Thankfully Ryan slept the entire time and I was able to bowl a game! The kids are still in love with Ryan, and they run to his side whenever he yelps...such wonderful helpers! I'm finding that each day gets a little easier...although they always seem to have at least a few moments where I feel like I'm in over my head - but this too shall pass! I know that these last 6 wks of maternity leave will go by all too quickly, so I'm counting my blessings...








0 comments: