Sunday, March 22, 2009

Chubs

So this is our family now... tummy time has never been more fun! I returned back to work last Friday, and so far so good... I only cried hard twice, and haven't cried at all today (yet). We had a great weekend together. The latest dilemma is this:
Alicia: "Mom, I can't decide who to marry - Nick or Ryan. It's just that Nick won't dance with me very much anymore, and Ryan can't dance yet, so I won't know who to marry until Ryan is old enough to dance". Jason and I talk a lot about how we wish we could capture this time with the kids and remember every little silly thing they say - pictures don't do them justice! =)
Nick's favorite thing lately is "You be Chick and I'll be Lightening" (in other words, you pretend to be Chick and run around really fast, and I'll be Lightening McQueen and run even faster around you - and we might crash into each other from time to time).
Meanwhile Ryan's favorite thing is to watch these two run around like crazy while Mom is holding him close! How I love these kids!

0 comments: