Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Super Star

Yep - he's a super star! Ryan is now at 15 lbs. 10 oz at just 8 wk old...and 24 3/4" long. Both are off the charts! But his cute little head is at the 50% mark, so he's super cute!
I'm starting to notice myself having to heave hoe when I go to put his car seat into the car which tells me that he's a big little boy!
All 3 kids are down for their nap right now, and while only 1 is sleeping, it's a much needed break for me. I only have 3 1/2 wks left until I go back to work. Definitely having mixed emotions about that, but now is not the economy to second guess financial security for your family. So for now I'm going to eat them up and take in every moment until I go back. We have quite a few play dates scheduled between now and then, so time is going to fly...
Alicia had a police woman come to her preschool today and she told the kids (according to Alicia) to "be safe-t" ("safe-t" is a cousin of the word "safety" appearently!).
Tonight it's off to the dentist w/ the kids...this will be Alicia's 2nd apt and Nick's 1st...wish us luck!

0 comments: