Friday, April 24, 2009

Nick's Cars


I was able to sneak in and take this photo of Nick sleeping w/ some of his cars! He lines them up every night and I often find them under his pillow, under his bed, in his blankets...you name it! His cars go everywhere with him, and you can't get him to go to sleep without them. Definitely a boy!

Well, I've been back to work now for 3 weeks, and the time has flown by! The kids have adjusted into this routine, and I think I'm almost fully there too... The "ribbets" are singing their songs and the kids want to know what they're saying. We lost our gold fish after having him for almost 5 years, but we 're having fun w/ the 2 new guppies (or "guppels" as Alicia calls them) and we're pretty sure that the Mom and Dad have gotten married by now. We're waiting to see if they have babies!

0 comments: