Ryan rolled over (back to stomach) for the first time last night! A whole new world of adventures is about to begin for this little guy. I think he would have been doing this much sooner, had his big belly not gotten in the way! At just 5 weeks old, he was rolling from his stomach to his back. He did that for a few weeks, and then we haven’t seen it since. Hmm…they’ve got to keep us wondering – don’t they? I guess it’s his job to keep us in the dark. We take him in next week for his 4 month apt (even though he’ll be 5 months). The 3rd kid…I’m way more relaxed on those types of things now. I’m guessing he’ll come in at 21 lb 3 oz, and 27 ½” long (both off the charts). We’ll see how good my guessing is!
All of me
11 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment