Wow! It's been SO LONG since I've had the chance to update my page. I have to admit that I've actually contemplated just giving up on my ability to be a mother of 3, work full time, be a wife, scrap book, journal, and blog. Well - I am woman - and I can do everything so here we go! OK, so in truth, I was inspired to blog today after reading my dear friend Becky's blog on her personal spiritual journey - and I realized that I'm on that same path too...with similar thoughts / life questions. Thanks Becky for sharing how our Bible studies are impacting you - they're really making an impact on me as well. 
And part of being who I want to become is to focus on family and friends and brag up my kiddos some more. God is good - and what blessing these kids are to Jason and I!
So Ryan is now sitting up! One day, he just started doing it - and I am having such a hard time dealing with the fact that he's growing up all too quickly. He's SUCH AN EASY BABY - and is such a flirt. The women love him, and his puggy belly! He's able to copy basic sounds and movements - which Alicia likes to "teach" him. She's going to be an amazing mom someday!
Nick is almost 4, and I'm also finding it hard to think that I'm planning a birthday party for a 4 year old boy - since I feel like that's what I just did for Alicia (when we went ice skating). I can't believe Nick's at that age already. He's all into GOLF, BASEBALL, and riding his bike "SUPER FAST". He's been a little emotional lately, which I'm feeling the mom guilt about - even though I'm sure it's not my fault...maybe I should be at home spending more time with him...maybe I should...
As for Alicia, we've had a blast going school shopping - and it's been so fun to see her pick out clothes that she likes (they're so cool!) and to hear her comments about what's cute and what's not. She's pretty excited about Kindergarten, but is a little concerned that the school bus doesn't have seat belts! How cute is that? We actually spend the 1st day of school with her - so that will make the transition a bit easier for all.
We head to the state fair on Saturday - yep! All 5 of us...wish us luck - it's going to be crazy! =) 
All of me
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment