So I find myself wondering if I could have happier days than this time in my life. I have three amazing, funny, silly kids....who all dress up as princesses (I hope my boys will forgive my allowance of this happening later in life)
and dance around with each other. And the other day we had a blast at the Children's Museum (Ryan was soaking wet from the water tables).
But even with days like that, I've had an experience like none that I've ever had before. Jason and I had an amazing moment with Nick last week when he asked Jesus to come into his life and take away his sin. Wow - it was a moment that we'll never forget. And I find that his decision for eternity brought such joy that I've never felt before. More than a thousand "princess moments"...more than is earthly possible. Child-like faith...it's so real. When God calls a child to be His own - it's a powerful thing. I think Jason and I are still walking on clouds just knowing that one of our kids has given their life to Christ.
All of me
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment