Monday, August 18, 2008

Golf Anyone?




I thought these were two pretty cute pictures of Nick and Alicia! We've been so busy this summer, and I can't believe that September is almost here... Alicia will start Preschool this Fall, and that will give Erin (our nanny) a few months to adjust to the new schedule before #3 comes along... We're at the 20 wk mark now, and will hopefully find out the gender on Thurday... Alicia still wants a "princess", and Nick wants a "brother" - so I guess either will do! =) The kids went horse back riding w/ A. Ruth and U. Justin yesterday and had so much fun. Alicia could be heard giggling the entire time the horse was moving, and Nick just had a perma-grin the whole time. We're heading for the Zoo and the Fair this weekend - and I'm sure NAPS on Sunday! Jason bought the kids a golf set that is just their size - here they are trying the clubs out for the 1st time. They love to go up to the golf course and hit w/ their Dad...


Alicia and I have been painting her room this past week - we're 99% done now, so I'll have to post the final pictures when we're done!

0 comments: