It's time for fun in our winter wonderland! This is our 1st snowman of the year - and Jason also built a very impressive fort with the kids...all which melted and then refroze the very next day. The kids loved finally being able to get outside on this mild winter day - but it's been freezing cold ever since!
As for me...the kids love to feel Ryan kick - so here's a picture of them snuggling (or "nuggling" as Nick calls it) with Ryan just feeling him squirm around. Ryan was giving them quite the show when this picture was taken! Today I'm going to go walking around the mall with my sister to try to get some contractions going...we'll see how that goes. I'm not holding my breath! I'm eating up my last few days with just Nick and Alicia though - how things will change once Ryan comes. I have no doubt that they'll be amazing helpers and that they'll adjust well to the new little one in our lives... What blessings these children are...

0 comments:
Post a Comment